Tuesday, July 10, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfrenfd

 

Story from Nathan (Rockaway Beach): 
"At this point I can honestly say that I officially hate this girl. Let's start with a few months back when my mother got sick and went into the hospital. I heard from all her friends but not one word from her asking me how my mother is doing. And it's not like we went out for two weeks, we were together for a solid two months. Now, just a few days ago my grandmother passes away. I haven't even thought about this girl but one of my friends asked if she decided to send a text. Nope, nothing. No text, no call, not even a sorry ass facebook message. I hope I'm at proper grounds for hating someone. She met my family, she knew who my grandmother and my mom were and she doesn't even have the decency to call. Now I really have real free reign to bang all of her friends." 


If I could have a cunt of the year award it would be her. What does cunt stand for? It means Can't Understand Normal Thinking. She cannot because she is a cunt. Fuck this girl. If she was on fire I wouldn't even piss on her to put it out if I was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment