Friday, December 9, 2011

Things I Would Pay 254 Million Dollars For Before Albert Pujols

 
Shout out to the Producer of Fireside Chats and Founder of Something Classy Productions, Mike for giving me the idea on this one. Even though he can't remember who his actors and actresses are, he does have some good ideas from time to time. Now, don't get me wrong Pujols is an awesome player, but no man is worth 254 million dollars. 

Things I Would Rather Pay 254 Million Dollars For Before Albert Pujols:

iPhone 4s

An interview with Oprah

A Lexus with a bow on it

Jared's ENTIRE galleria of jewelry

Casey Anthony's lawyer

Matthew McConaughey's hair

The Colorado Rockies (the actual mountains not the baseball team)

The Ben & Jerry's factory

The Victoria's Secret fashion show to take place in my living room

The entire city of New Orleans

A linebacker for the Giants

A lock for Rex Ryan's mouth

Montee Ball for Heisman

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit models to live with me for a month

Naked pictures of Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis to sit on my face

Adam Richman's job (the host of Man vs Food)

My own reality show

People to actually read this shitty blog

Every one of Tiger Wood's side pieces 













No comments:

Post a Comment