Saturday, December 10, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: Wake Up Call

 
Drunk Story from Gary (Albany) 

I got home from my night out completely shitfaced and I went to the kids room who lives underneath me in the dorms. He was crying to some girl about how his girlfriend left herself in some kids room and was probably gonna get completely taken advantage of. I had enough of hearing this dude talk so I just said fuck it and I went to bed. For some reason I walked up to the girl and started making out with her before I left and I went upstairs. Next thing I know, this girl wakes me up in my room in shorts and a hoodie. I was like holy shit what is going on right now. I proceeded to then go down on her basically the whole night, I pretty much went on a weekend camping trip down there. She wakes up at 9 o'clock, and just walks out of my room saying that she had to go to church. After all that, she goes to church, not exactly a church girl thing to do, but I'll take it. 

She couldn't come up with a better excuse to leave other than that she had to go to church? 

No comments:

Post a Comment