Saturday, November 5, 2011

Drunk Story Saturday's: I Didn't Plan This

 
Drunk Story from Matt (Delaware)

So it was alumni weekend and I was a fifth year senior so technically not an alumni yet.  The party was in a town about a half hour from campus and I ended up taking the train in with my current roommates at the time.  Keep in mind they bussed all of the alumni in and you needed a ticket to get there and back.  Well about ¾ of the way through the night I meet up with this girl who there has been some obvious sexual tension with for about a good year.  We get to talking and as the night winds down, somehow I make it onto the busses back to the hotel, minus all my roommates and former roommates who I also met up with.  We also managed to leave one of my former roommates in the town itself, so I assume I got his seat on the crowded busses.
We finally make it back to the hotel and as we walk in a see my former roommates in the lobby as I walk in with this girl, shes a smokeshow by the way.  They all look at me and yell “WTF are you doing here”.  As I stroll to the stairs with this girl I simply just gave them the smile that a 7 year old gives on Christmas morning.  We finally get to her room and I find out she has two other girls stayin in the room with her.  But that didn’t stop her one bit.  This girl has no shame whatsoever.   With her roommates still awake, she whispers in my ear “I wanna suck it” and starts going down on me under the blankets, roommates still awake.  Her roommates then fake sleeping and to avoid waking them we made our way into the bathroom.
So to start, it’s a handicap bathroom, you know the kind with the fold down seat in the shower.  We did everything on everything.  From propping her onto the sink, to me sitting in the handicap shower while she rode me like she was entering a bull riding competition.  This girl held back nothing.  Fortunately for me, I had a great deal of alcohol running through my system and we went at it for a good hour.  Just switching positions roughly every 6 minutes.  And when I say freak guys, I mean picture one of the hottest girls you can find that will let you do anything your little heart desires.  She would give Brianna Banks a run for her money.  
The next morning we actually grabbed breakfast together and she dropped me off home on her way out.   Hands down one of the best nights ive ever had. 


In the hotel bathroom with her roommates asleep. She sounds like a classy lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment