Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://www.omaha.com/article/20111031/NEWS97/710319885
 
If you're gonna get so fucked up that you have no control over anything that you're doing, it's probably not a good idea to be near a police station. Why? Because then you end up like this asshole, peeing on the hood of a police car, with the police officer actually inside. Talk about hard evidence. I mean how do you get this fucked up? I've been fucked up before, but I know where I am and what I'm doing. But then again, I guess this jackass lives in Nebraska and the highlight of his weekend was peeing on that car. Oh well, it'll make a good story for the kids if a woman ever decides she actually wants to get with you. Here's your t-shirt genius, enjoy explaining this one to the folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment