Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

Today’s Would You Rather was the toughest decision that I have had to make yet, but I finally figured something out. Anyway, here we go.



Don't make fun, they're part of something special...

I dare to ask the question today, would you rather be absolutely disgusting looking, but have a boyfriend or girlfriend who is equally disgusting; or would you rather be good looking but not have anyone for the rest of your life? I mean if you’re part of the ugly couple, you do still get laid consistently no matter how gross it probably looks and/or feels. But if you’re good looking you may still get some one night stands here and there, but you’ll never actually have anyone for more than just one night. Fuck it, good looking and lonely is the way to go here. There's an old saying that goes, "Life's a bitch, then you marry one," so I'm taking away that option for this choice. I’ll take that over being hideous and fucking a hideous chick who’s probably tremendous for the rest of my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment