Monday, April 18, 2011

This Teacher Needs To Sort Out Some Issues

http://www.kitv.com/r/27571928/detail.html

How does one accidentally hit a kid in the head with a hammer? Was the kid sleeping right next to the spot you were hammering and you just slipped a little bit? This seems a little odd to me. They don't say what the kid was doing though, just that the teacher hit him in the head with a hammer during wood shop class. My guess is that he was fucking around just like any high school senior and the teacher had enough of it. I don't think this kid is totally innocent here, but I also don't think it was an accident. There's something fishy going on at this Hawaii high school.

Sidenote: Normally when speaking of a high school student getting pounded, it's another sex scandal. This one caught me by surprise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment