Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday: Would You Do Her?



This is a trial run to see what people think but for the first ever Would You Do Her we have Fire the midget stripper. She has the upper half of a midget and the lower half of a 220 pound football player. Would I do her? This is tough, because this poll is not like our Tuesday poll that requires how much alcohol it would take. This is totally sober. Fuck it, why not? Yeah, I would probably do this little gremlin stripper. In 20 years, it won't matter anyway. So I ask you: Would you do her?

6 comments:

  1. I would fuck da shit out of her. Thats one of my last fantasys is to fuck a midget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely....nothing to be ashamed of. she is gorgeous and boy what an ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold her close to me and give her lots of hugs and sexy kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dam` yea!!! I pump her ass up again and again until see thath lil anal hole dripping cum

    ReplyDelete