Friday, April 29, 2011

Who Gives A Rat's Ass?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Royal_Wedding/glitch-royal-wedding-fallen-horse/story?id=13481326

I tried very hard to stay away from it, I really did. But this news story in the link up top put me over the fucking edge. Can I ask who gives a fuck about the Royal Wedding? What effect does this have on your every day life that you actually give two shits about it? It has none, so stop talking about it. The Royal Wedding is more insignificant in America than hockey in the middle east. And the fucking case cracker, the link up top. "The only glitch in the Royal Wedding was a fallen horse during the parade". Who gives a shit about a horse falling down during their wedding parade?! Enough with this, I'm sick of hearing about it. A news story about a horse falling down. You have to be shitting me. How about you give us a news story about why one gallon of gas costs more than a meal in New York City? Ever think of that idea, talking about something significant? No, we talk about shit happening in other countries and don't stop talking about it for at least three months.

1 comment: