Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't Look Now Mets Fans...

Ladies and Gentlemen don't look now, but the New York Mets have won six games in a row. Six fucking games in a row; I didn't think they would win four in a row all year, let alone six in a row. As much as I hate to say it because I hate him in so many ways, Daniel Murphy has to play second base. Guy is on fire and is just the clear cut best player on the team at that position. However, the teams they have played have been the equivalent to the Little Sister's of the Poor. I'm not sold yet, especially because by the time it takes me to be sold on these houligans they'll be 15 games out. Don't get your hopes up Met fans, they do this every year. Give you hope early, and destroy that same hope soon after. It's their circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment