Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday's

This week on Would You Rather we bring you a question that has probably been thought about for centuries, but no one has elaborated on it.

Would you rather walk in on your parents having sex, or have your parents walk in on you having sex?



Walking in on them VS Them walking in on you...

This is probably a tougher question depending on what type of parents you have. Personally, I can't even picture my parents kissing, let alone doing anything else. It's probably also different depending on guys and girls. If you're a guy, you're probably making dad proud if he walks in on you, but your mother would be mortified. If you're a girl, you're probably making no one proud and you would probably be sent to a convent afterwards. Meanwhile, it's a lose-lose situation for anyone who walks in on their parents banging, because no one actually wants to see that shit. This week, I'm saying I would rather have my parents walk in on me. Although my mother would need to go pray the rosary right after, my dad would just shut the door and probably high five me the next day. I figure my mom could get over it, but I would be scarred for life walking in on them.

Sidenote: This question is hypothetical and has never happened before, I'm just giving everyone something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment