Monday, April 25, 2011

Facebook De-Friend Of The Week

This week Johnny Baseball has graced us with his facebook de-friend that I personally would have defriended a long time ago. You have some patience Johnny let me tell you...

Joe (last name removed), is the victim this week

Why he is being de-friended:

Rarely…RARELY, do I ever get annoyed with someone on Facebook. I don’t really pay attention to statuses and stuff like that but the past week, week and a half with my facebook defriend of the week has been absolutely brutal. First off, anyone who changes their facebook middle name to something ridiculously outlandish is a fucking jerkoff, and this kid gets a check mark in that category. Next, a fake place where you work also puts a check mark in the should I delete this asshole box, but these two do not take the cake. The statuses are the key elements in a facebook defriend, and this person this month alone has made 27 statuses that mention green day…27…BRO ARE YA KIDDING ME? Do you really like green day that much that you need to make 27 statuses in one month about the most random things? Their lead singer saying hi to your sister…a page of stalking that you did…videos that you made? I mean I like Green Day, and hell I'm all for rock and roll and sticking it to the man..but this has just gone too far…and as I'm doing this post….hes getting deleted.. SORRY BRO…PINK SLIPPED…

No comments:

Post a Comment