Sunday, April 17, 2011

If They’re Pissed, You Must Be Doing Something Right

Come on, did everyone really think I would have people pretty much tell me to my face that I’m an asshole and not write anything about it? Get real. So this is a response to that group who was just so incredibly angry at me and felt the need to tell me while I was out at the bar.

Apparently, the blog I wrote regarding ex girlfriends only had ONE specific girl in mind. Let’s piece this together now. I wrote a blog, in regards to ALL ex girlfriends and even some ex boyfriends, but somehow one girl thought it was only about her. This is very interesting to me. I didn’t have anyone specific in mind when writing that, but if you have a guilty conscience then maybe you need to look in the mirror. There is not one person who is important enough for me to dedicate an entire post to. I didn’t even dedicate an entire post to Hugh Heffner and I went to his birthday party out in Vegas; yet somehow I’m going to dedicate a blog specifically to one ex girlfriend? Who isn’t even my ex girlfriend? Let’s use our heads here.

Next, I would just like to specify to everyone who hates me that the world doesn’t revolve around you. Once again, I write in generalizations, I don’t write anything for specific people. Get off your high horse and get over the grudge because you THINK so strongly that it was about you. Oh, and I didn’t know it was a hate crime to have a conversation with one of my friends at a bar. My friends and I do speak about other things than this stupid fucking blog, just because we’re talking doesn’t mean we’re talking about you. Paranoid much?

Anyway, I’ll end by saying thank you for reading. To all my viewers out there who like this shit, thank you very much. To all who despise me, also, thank you very much. To piss that many people off with one post, I must have hit the nail right on the head. And I’ll end on that. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment