Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's

Yes, this week we have a woman who should be playing offensive line for some pro football team. I'm just upset I missed her when we were building our women's celebrity football team earlier...



Yummy! Today we have Gabby Sidibe. And oh my goodness is she large. She is not only covered in cellulite but also has that really cute face that looks like a bulldog chewing on a wasp. How much alcohol would it take me to have sex with this woman who has her own gravitational pull? I'm going to have to go with a full gallon of Moonshine and a water glass of Everclear just to be safe. If I don't die from her being on top, I want to make sure I die of liver failure or alcohol poisoning. Either way, this is a lose lose situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment