Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coors Light In A Coffee Cup, Just Another Day In The Life

The Asshole of the Day gets harder as the week goes on, I'm going to start needing multiple awards with guys like this...

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1302185340/Prosecutor-says-Natick-man-had-beer-in-coffee-cup-when-he-crashed

When you're putting beer in your coffee cup to drive to work in the morning, I think it's time to admit you have a drinking problem. Obviously, we know how this one ended, the asshole crashed his car. I mean drinking and driving at the same time is a totally different level than just drinking and then driving afterwards. I'm not condoning either one, I'm just saying, COME ON MAN! Get a clue, you really can't hold out to drink after work? AA is calling your name big guy, you better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment