Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You Know You Suck When...

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-United-Darron-Gibson-was-closed-his-new-Twitter-account-after-just-97-minutes-following-a-torrent-of-abuse-from-United-fans-article728114.html

I don't follow soccer at all, but I have to think this guy sucks terribly when 97 minutes after opening up a twitter account he needs to cancel his account because of abuse from his own team's fans. You have to be what Carl Pavano is to the Yankees, or what Vernon Gholston is to the Jets to merit that type of abuse. I wouldn't even show up to my next game if I was this guy, I would just ask for a trade. Although if he's this bad no one's going to want him. There's probably a reason for all that abuse that I don't know about, maybe he fucked the team captains wife, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment