Friday, April 15, 2011

Johnny Baseball Citi Field Review

Wednesday, April 13th, 2011, Mets. vs. Rockies...Home Game #5
Well folks, It is no suprise about what I'm going to tell you right now. The Mets suck. Now my friends dad got us a few tickets because he works with vendors and stuff and as a favor they always throw some free tixx and stuff like that towards him. So he decides to take his son and I. Here's my experience; in a nutshell.

When we arrived at the stadium it was probably around 5:30 P.M. so we decided why not have some of the beers we braught along with the Tequila? So now were not making any noise...it's 3 of us...not causing a rukus just literally sitting there with a 50 year old man and a 21 year old kid (I'm 20 so I'm not legally able to drink.). The New York Mets organization has the fucking audacity...THE GAUL...to have undecover cops circling their parking lot. So they come over to us and attempt to give us a summons for drinking in the lot...but with PBA cards we got outta them. I felt like telling this fucking cop..hey pal give us a break how do you not expect me to get shit hammered before a Mets game...it's the only way we could fucking get through it. Maybe we could pass out by the 6th inning while the Mets are winning so you dont have to fucking watch them blow it; and you can wake up out of a drunken sleep to see the final score board and them losing. That is the only way to cope.

Now on to the game and stadium. The game was actaully decently exciting. Lotta action and a few dingers, and you have yourself a good game besides the weather, which if it was 10 degrees warmer and not misting would have been perfect. Anywho, Citi Field is absolutely beautiful. The Shake Shack looks sick, all of the score boards, the Pepsi Porch, the Shea Bridge, and you can actually walk down the stairs and go behind the bullpen. Also in the parking lot you can see Shea Stadiums base, another plus to remind you of the wonder years. Awsome stadium and it sickens me...that there was literally...NOBODY there..In the Pepsi Porch at one point I could count the fans on my fingers and toes. Attendance is a complete joke, and what do you expect. The Mets are in the lead...and they decide to PITCH to Tulo...(who I was so high on in my MLB previews and now you see why...easily a top 3 player in the MLB in my eyes, complete beast, hate to say I told you so people)...with first base open and whattaya know? Ding...3 run homer...Mets never recover and lose. And also give up a BOMB to Ryan Spilbourghs. It is so sad how this stadium is so nice and the Mets suck so bad. It is a literal disgrace...there is no other word for it.

And I have another bone to pick. These MLB players are the biggest pricks ever. It is before the game..how about you take 5 minutes to sign some autograhps for the people who over pay to see you miss a groundball right to you; or blow a fucking game when it's your job to get one fucking out. Throw a fucking ball into the stands once in a while you prick motherfuckers. They are the next disgrace. Dickheads. They pretend you're not even there..At least look you selfish rich son of a bitch.

Thanks Johnny, and that's why when I go to Citi Field I will not be leaving my seat at the bar at McFadden's.

No comments:

Post a Comment