Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ladies: Your Birthday Is Only One Day, Not One Week

I know I wrote something about the girls wearing those dumb ass tiara’s on their birthday, but this will concern the so called “birthday weekend”. The only time that it can be considered your birthday weekend is when you turn 21. That is the only exception, mainly because 21 is like the only birthday that matters. So if you are not turning 21, it is not your birthday weekend.

I bring this up because I was at a party last night and the last thing I remember before waking up on my lawn was that a girl, who happened to be a moose, was walking around in a stupid tiara telling everyone it was her birthday. Of course, I had to call her bluff. I asked, “Is it really your birthday?” She responded with, “We’ll my birthday was Wednesday, but I’m celebrating my birthday weekend.” I then asked her how old she was and she told me that she was 20.

This is not acceptable. First of all, your birthday was on Wednesday and it is now Friday. You can’t continue celebrating your 20th birthday, which happened to be on Wednesday; on a Friday night in someone’s house that no one knows who you are. Also, as I stated earlier, she was a moose. People don’t like unknown wild life roaming around their house. You need to recognize that and leave immediately.

Of course this girl starts pouring shots of tequila in the kitchen for her and her friends thinking she’s such a bad ass and making herself the center of attention. This also ended with her friends needing to call Triple A to tow her fat ass out of the house because there weren’t enough people to carry her. Nice job girl, you did a great job of looking classy.

Let this be a lesson to all you ladies who turn your birthday into a broadway production. Unless you’re 21, it’s not your birthday week or weekend. It is your birth DAY. It’s best you deal with that now rather than three years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment