Saturday, April 16, 2011

Man Up, You're A Hockey Player

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nhl/news/story?id=6368346

If I was a Boston Bruins fan I would be livid hearing this shit. I don't even watch hockey and this jacked me up. Zdeno Chara, the captain of the Bruins might not play tonight in game 2 of the fucking playoffs because of dehydration. Are you fucking kidding me? You're a hockey player, you get your teeth knocked out on a nightly basis and all of a sudden you might not play because of dehydration? Apparently you haven't watched any of those gatorade commercials that are all over the fucking TV. It's the fucking playoffs, you're the captain and you already blew game 1. Oh, and you're playing the Canadians which is like the biggest rivalry in hockey. Grab a 64 ounce gatorade and get on the ice. That's what a man would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment