Saturday, April 16, 2011

And Now The Latest Teacher-Student Sex Scandal...

Ladies and gentlemen, our feature presentation...

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news/local/chibrknews-former-teacher-charged-with-having-sex-with-student-20110415,0,5535024.story?track=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+ChicagoBreakingNews+(Chicago+B



This one comes out of Chicago. A 24 year old female teacher who had sex with a 17 year old boy they say about 8-10 times. Usually I give the kids props on this shit because it's everyone's fantasy, guy or girl, to bang one of their teachers. And I would normally give him props because the fantasy we all have is to bang our teacher once, and this kid did it 8 to 10 times. However, look at that picture please. WOOF!!! Come on kid, I'm sure you could have done better than this thing. I mean have some self respect dude, this woman is atrocious. And she's a pretty good candidate to be harpooned. If you have sex with a teacher, please make sure she's hot. That way when I write about the story I can salute you instead of make fun of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment