Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Asshole Of The Day Award

I have so many questions for today's winner...

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/04/18/halfnaked-woman-with-bird-in-car-arrested

Of course this would happen in Canada. I mean we have here a woman driving while naked, and there's a bird flying around in her car. Why are you driving around naked? Why the fuck is there a bird in your car flying around? What was going through your head when you put the bird in the car? Where are your clothes that you need to drive around naked? So of course, this woman's car spirals out of control, hits a city bus and two other cars, and is finally caught by police. The police say alcohol wasn't a factor. Then what was the factor officers? You don't just drive around naked, while a bird fly's around in your car, and not be on something. She had to be on like acid or the magic mushrooms, because this is probably one of the dumber things I have ever heard. Oh and if you're worrying about the bird, the humane society seized it and is taking care of it. I don't know who really gives a shit about the bird, I'm just saying that so I'm covered for any liabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment