Monday, April 18, 2011

What Do Women Tell Their Friends After Doing Something Freaky?

Guys, we all know how we talk to each other after we do some crazy shit with a girl; but how do women approach this topic of conversation? Yes, girls definitely talk about it, but how do they do it? I want to know. It’s more that I need to know, more than I want to know. It’s a topic that is almost a puzzle.

Let’s think about this. When a guy is talking to his friends about the freaky shit he just did with some girl, it’s very graphic and well drawn out. He almost paints a picture with his words of how he “wrecked that chick”, for example. Like does a girl tell her friends, “Oh yeah he totally fed it to my face last night”, is that how it works, or is it different for girls?

Are girls more proper about it? Or do they explain it with the same technique that a guy would? Does she just come out and say, “Yeah he pretty much thrashed me last night” or “Oh yeah, I rode his shit all night”. Is this how shit goes down? Or do women just tell their friends that they had sex and leave out all the details other than the size of his member? I need to know these answers strictly based on the fact that girls act very proper when it comes to these things, but deep down they’re freaks.

Do they talk about the whipped cream and handcuffs or do they not talk about the whipped cream and handcuffs? These are just small things that guys want to know about. So ladies, the ball is in your court now. I want to know how you approach your friends before telling them about doing something freaky. I’ll keep you totally anonymous I swear. I’m a man of my word, but I just need to know.

1 comment:

  1. It really depends on what type of girl she is. Yes, there are some that will talk very explicitly about the event. There are others that would rather you think that they are a virgin than give any detail at all about sex. Then, there is the rest of us. Im a freak. I LOVE sex-three times a day would NOT be enough and I like it rough. Smack me, choke me, pull my hair, make me beg-I dont really have a limit and thats how I like it. My nipples are pierced and I would love to bring another woman into the bedroom with me and my boyfriend. This task would probably be easier accomplished if I did talk like a filthy whore and blab my experiences all over the office I work in. My co-workers know that I love sex, but they know NO details. From talking with women, this seems to be about the norm. Women are much more vague than men are. We may give a few details but we leave most of the good stuff out. BTW, I am NOT a filthy whore-I have slept with 2 men in my life and have been with the current one for over 10 years.

    ReplyDelete