Monday, April 25, 2011

Can We Get Some Hot Women At Citi Field?

Look at the herd of wild animals I found at Citi Field, while watching Beer Money last night...



I mean come on with this. We have Princess Fiona from Shrek all the way to the left, a girl with blonde pig tails who looks like she has down syndrome, a biker chick with that sweet arm tatoo and mustache that you will see more of in a second, and then to round out our group of wildebeests we have the girl with bigger arms than me who looks like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket. I guess most hot girls like the Yankees because they're probably front runners who know nothing about baseball. I thought these girls would know shit about baseball but they lost on the first question because they couldn't guess who David Cone was. Come on, my grandmother knew that answer. As for our girl with the mustache...



Look, at this hottie. Full sleeve arm tattoo's and a solid mustache. She's definitely a future candidate for How Much Alcohol Would It Take Tuesday's. Which has more hair? Her upper lip, or the guy's sweet chin beard directly behind her?

No comments:

Post a Comment