Monday, April 11, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?

This can't be serious...

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/04/11/2792717/jersey-shore-stars-will-get-six.html

The Jersey Shore is at it again and this time has probably pissed more people off than the creator of Two and a Half Men when he canceled the show. News broke today that JWOW, Snooki, Situation and Pauly D will get $100,000 per episode next season. What the fuck do they do that they deserve six figures per episode? They're getting paid to play themselves on a fucking reality show. This isn't talent. If I would've known being a guido could get me this much money I would have picked it up as a hobby when I was 14. But instead I decided to become a smart, educated person. Well, sort of, that's still up for debate. I don't mind the show though, but $100,000 an episode is absurd. Seriously, watching that creature Snooki make more money in three episodes than I'll probably make in my lifetime is the equivalent of getting hit in the balls with a sledge hammer. Painful and unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment