Monday, April 4, 2011

NCAA Title Game Prediction

Tonight, as every sports fan knows, is obviously the NCAA National Championship game featuring two teams that most people didn't expect to be there; the UCONN Huskies and the Butler Bulldogs. Since I am in Connecticut, and these people up here are going absolutely ape shit I kind of hope that UCONN loses. Actually not kind of, I really fucking hope UCONN loses. Also, Butler losing two years in a row in the National Title game would absolutely blow for that school.

I think that a close game will definitely favor Butler. That is the only way that I really see Butler winning, if it's a blowout it will be UCONN blowing out Butler. Shelvin Mack and Matt Howard have been great all tournament for Butler. They're gritty, tough, physical and they play great defense. That being said, Kemba Walker is still arguably one of the top 3 players in the entire country. Walker and his supporting cast, as much as it pains me to say this, will find a way to win. That means I have to listen to these fucking people in Connecticut talk shit for the rest of my time here. Huskies pull away late and take it 71-60, causing me to want to stick a pitchfork through my eye socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment