Wednesday, January 11, 2012

See Ya Shotty

 

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7449066/brian-schottenheimer-new-york-jets-offensive-coordinator

I've got Shotty!!!! Yea I highly doubt any NFL organization will be saying that about Mr Brian Schottenheimer. Easily the worst offensive coordinator in the history of offensive coordinators. Good riddens, after 6 seasons of an offensive attack that was like watching grass grow I am happy to see this guy go.

I went to the last training camp at Hofstra, the year the Jets got Brett Favre and I met Brian Schottenheimer. Like the superior gentlemen I am, I asked him how is father was doing. I proceeded to say, in a very respectful yet witty tone "Are we gonna put up some points this year or what?". In response he said "we sure will try". I should of seen the writing on the wall! You are a NFL offensive coordinator and you are going to "try" to put up some points. Try? Try!!!!!! My high school was able to put points up on the board and we ran the ball 99.99% of the time with a bunch of suburban white kids against some pretty "inner city" (the PC word for ghetto) schools.

So to Shotty, you suck, your system sucks and I swear on all that is holy if you get picked up by another NFL team and rank in the top 5 in offense (I am a seasoned Jets fan, we ALL know this is what the future holds) I am going to mess up your face.

As for the the Jets prospective hire, Tony Sparano. Great guy who wears sunglasses inside that I have made fun of every season he was the Dolphins head coach. This is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment