Friday, August 10, 2012

Asshole Of The Day Award

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/karate-kid-tracey-smith-bite-assault-officer_n_1761281.html?utm_hp_ref=dumb-criminals

I guess in South Carolina the norm is doing meth and huffing gasoline. Oh, and then when the cops come you get in the praying mantis position and tell them that you're the actual Karate Kid, slap the shit out of the female officer and then bite the other one. Yeah that definitely sounds like meth to me. This crazy bitch then had to be tased twice before she was arrested. This bitch is a tank. Put her on meth and send her into the Olympic weightlifting competition and my money is definitely on her to take the gold. But listen bitch, doing meth and huffing gasoline is no way to go through life. I think it's time to go to rehab. Here's your t-shirt, I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment