Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Michael Vick Just Can't Stay On The Field

 
I don't know if this is just karma or if Michael Vick is just made of glass but this guy cannot stay on the fucking football field. It's funny because he's been talking all this shit this off season about how good their team is going to be and in two pre season games he's left both times with injuries. This team is talented, and he's one of the most dynamic players in football but if he can't stay on the field they are not nearly as dangerous. He's just too small to take the beating of a full NFL season. He can't even get through the pre season without leaving games. I'm telling you now, if he's hurt again the Eagles are going in a different direction. You can't build your team around a guy who only plays 8 to 10 games a season. That's huge in the NFL. The best QB's in this league stay healthy. Rodgers, Brady, Brees and Eli. Say what you want about them, but they stay on the football field. Once again Michael Vick is proving he can talk a big game, but he can't actually deliver. I hope you're on the field when we play the Giants bro, JPP is gonna eat you up for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm fucking tingling thinking about you getting hit right now. Next time you talk, try to stay on the field. That's all I have to say about this fucking guy. 

1 comment:

  1. Asa Giants fan I couldn't be happier seeing Vick struggle. However, I foolishly drafted him in the 5th round as my starting QB in my fantasy league. Hopefully Matt Schaub will be there o pick up the peices when Vick goes down

    ReplyDelete