Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Homeless Guy vs Tourist In A Crutch Fight Who Ya Got?

 
I don't know what the tourist did to piss off this homeless guy but things really escalated quickly here. The tourist makes a power move by taking the hit and working his way around to get the other crutch and really even the playing field. My synopsis here though is that the tourist is a pussy. The homeless dude had a broken fucking leg and you can't beat him up with his own crutch? I don't even wanna say anything else about you because it's only gonna make me mad. And how about that security guard just stepping in and doing absolutely nothing. He just couldn't wait to get back to his post and chow down on some fucking Dunkin' Donuts. All in all I give this fight a C+. When you're fighting with crutches someone has to get beaten mercilessly, and that just didn't happen. I'm disappointed. 

Sidenote: The camera guy is also a pussy. And he's a pretty bad camera man as well. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment