Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dude Knocks Out McDonald's Manager Because The Hot Fudge On His Hot Fudge Sundae Was On The Bottom

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/aug/21/hot-fudge-sundae-dispute-leads-to-legal-hot/

You know I have to say that I can't totally blame this guy for knocking out the McDonald's manager when the hot fudge was on the bottom instead of the top of his sundae. I mean hot fudge is supposed to be on the top, how do you fuck that up? So I totally get it. However, that's what seperates the psychos from the functioning psychos. Like the functioning psychos actually go through with it and the psychos just think about doing it. I would have thought about doing it but I wouldn't have actually did it. And that is the sole reason why he's now paying $1,050 in fines for his $1 sundae and I am not. I'm just writing shitty blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment