Monday, August 20, 2012

The Big Trophy

Before I begin let me just say that I don't have a problem with what I'm about to talk about, I am just going to explain to you why black guys love fat white girls. I was given permission my my black friend Dave to speak on this subject because he gave me the rundown so before you all tell me I'm jumpin to conclusions, I am just telling you that I got it from a source.

I said, "Dave, why do black guys love fat white girls? You're already hung like an elephant trunk and can basically whip it out to get any hot white girl you want. So what's with the fat white bitches that you guys love to bang?" I thought it was a valid question, and so did Dave. And then Dave gave me the most logical answer anyone has ever given me.

He said, "Steve, for some of us black guys the biggest thing we can do is get with a white girl. If you get with one of them, it's like having a trophy. And when you're choosing between trophies, you obviously want the bigger trophy. So we go with the fat, irish white chicks as opposed to the skinny Italian bitches, for instance. Plus our dicks are so big we would fracture the skinny ones." Needless to say, I was blown away.

Dave gave me the best reasoning that I have ever heard on this matter. My only problem with that answer is that if you're gonna go with a trophy wife, you're not gonna go with a fat one. You're going with the smoking hot one with the huge rack. Other than that, I loved every second of Dave's reasoning. The logic behind it was pure brilliance. You can hate on it all you want, but brilliance is brilliance.


No comments:

Post a Comment