Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reader Email: Did My Friend Have The Greatest Response In The History Of Getting Shut Down?

Email from Mark (NYC): 
"Last week on our lunch break my friend and I went to this pizzeria that we go to about twice a week. We go there about twice a week because there is a cute girl who works the register that my friend clearly wants to lay pipe to. I had finally had enough of him talking about her so I told him he wouldn't have the balls to ask her to go out with him. Naturally, like any guy would he accepted the challenge. I went in there with him mainly because I had to see it in person or I just wouldn't believe him. He goes up there and starts bullshitting with her making his normal small talk and then he asks her if she ever heard of this place kind of near by. She said yes but she had never been there. Like a lion pouncing on a gazelle my friend quickly responded with, "So how about I take you there?" Thinking she was getting off easy she just simply responded with, "I would love to go with you, but I have a boyfriend." Now most of the time when this happens, the conversation stops dead in its tracks. Not this one. My friend might have had the greatest response to getting shut down when he said, "That's fine, I'll take him too." I couldn't believe he had said that and I just walked away and bursted out laughing. The girl on the other hand was caught so off guard by this that she had no idea what to respond with. She just laughed and gave that smirk that said, "Wow, now I really wanna fuck this kid." We walked out and that was the end. Not only do I think that's the greatest response of all time, but I also think he planted a major seed. Thoughts?" 

I'm just completely and utterly speechless by the brilliance that was your friend's response. I have never heard such an awesome remark in response to getting shut down by a girl. If there is such a thing as the perfect remark, that was it. I literally want to just shake his hand and bow because of this email. He needs to get in contact with me because he literally gets any free t-shirt he wants. I mean I usually respond with, "Well that sucks for you, because I eat the box," but this one definitely takes the cake. My thought is yes, this is the greatest getting shut down response of all time and that girl is going to want to rape him the next time he enters that pizzeria. Because you know he's going in there again just to flirt with her and let her think a little bit more. Awesome, awesome email. Take notes kids, this is how you mind fuck a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment