Tuesday, August 28, 2012

C U Next Tuesday's: Stories Of Your Cunt Ex Girlfriends

Story from Pete (Ocean City): 
"This one isn't really that much of a story but it is a total cunt move. I was at my ex girlfriend's house one night and I was hungry. So I went into the fridge and I see pigs in the blanket. Obviously since they're in the refrigerator, they're gonna be cold. I was starving, it's finger food, so I just start eating them cold. My girlfriend looks at me and says, "Eating cold food is tacky." Who the fuck doesn't like cold pigs in the blanket and how is that tacky? Cunt." 

If nothing else the fact that she said to you that eating cold food is tacky should have been grounds to break up with her right then and there. And who doesn't like not only cold food, but cold pigs in the blanket? That answer is easy, only a cunt. I mean come on, as you said it's phenomenal finger food. If you don't like cold food you're fucking unamerican. You're better off without this girl, she's a fucking communist.

No comments:

Post a Comment