Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Reader Email: Two Things About Women

Email from Brad (NYC): 
"So this cunt girl and her cunt friend while walking into my building thought it was cute and hysterical to take a picture of the sign that says, "All deliveries in the rear, no exceptions." We can see two topics from this...All girls are whores and also it's pathetic how girls do pathetic shit and take pictures of pathetic shit just so they get attention on instagram, facebook and twitter. Have a great fucking day." 

You know something? This could have easily been two separate blog topics, however I just thought that the email was so good and so factual that it needed to be the same topic. It's so true that all girls have whore in them one way or another. Whether it's taking it in the ass, or talking about getting railed they all have some whore in them. These two girls are no different than the rest of them although they sound like the girls who go back to the guy's room, tell them they don't usually do this and then they let the guy go ass to mouth.

Second thing, it is pathetic how girls do pathetic shit just for attention on the social networking platform. Yes, I update my facebook, twitter and instagram every five minutes. But guess what? It's for the website, not so I can tell you my opinion and not so I can get comments on how great I look with my tits hanging out of my bikini. And don't even get me started on the pictures of the fucking food that every single one of you bitches take every time you're out to eat with your friends. Or my own fucking personal favorite the picture of sangria or some form of alcohol with the caption, "Drinks with the girls tonight!!! #finally #toughlife #happyhour #lovemygirlies". You know what I say to that? #shutthefuckup #noonecares #pleasegetalife and #areyouemployedyet? It is unbelievable the lengths that women will go for attention.

Brad I have to say this was spot on and it was just way too good to make into two topics. The people needed to know the extent of the situation and you painted the best picture a man can paint with his words. Step right up and get your free t-shirt my son, you are wise beyond your years.

No comments:

Post a Comment