Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen Naked Pictures Actually Do Exist


Look at this shit right here, it turns out real deal naked pics of Carly Rae Jepsen actually do exist. First it was fake naked pics, then a BJ video that sucked and now we have real naked pics. I'll call you definitely hun with that resume. However, I'm not really too sure this is really huge news for me. It's not like Carly Rae is devistatingly hot. Like when I found out about this it really didn't make my penis tingle at all and I wasn't sprinting to google to try and find them. I was just like ehh, whatever. Is it huge news? No. It's not like someone hacked Mila Kunis naked pics because that would just be monumental. This is just okay. I'm not saying I wouldn't look at them, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to find them. It's like the difference between banging a 28 year old and a hot 19 year old. I'll wait for the hot 19 year old, but if I'm gonna bang a ravaged 28 year old I want it right now. So as for Carly Rae and her nudie pics, I want them right now. If they don't show up on my computer today, I don't care. But I'll wait years for Mila Kunis nudies.

No comments:

Post a Comment