Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: USC vs Wisconsin Cheerleaders





Listen, I have way too much time on my hands that I'm doing this but tomorrow I will be posting my own college football top 25. And what I mean by this is that I am going to be taking the AP top 25 that came out last week and ranking their cheerleaders in my own top 25. So here are two schools that are going to be ranking high on the top of my list. USC has the number one spot in the football poll and quite possibly the cheerleading poll as well. There's just something about the classic USC cheerleader uniforms that spell out good girl who knows how to be sexy. I love every second of it. And as for Wisconsin, I'm a little biased because I had like a top 5 best time of my life when I went to visit out there last fall, but there's no denying how hot their cheerleaders and girls at their school in general are. This match up I would take USC by a very, very slight margin but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love for a Wisconsin cheerleader to smother my face with her ass cheeks. You can't lose with either choice here. Good luck, because it's a tough decision. Let's start getting those votes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment