Friday, August 31, 2012

What Are The Chances Someone Actually Dies At My Shore House This Weeked?

So tomorrow the boys of my shore house over at 103 18th avenue in Belmar are planning on throwing a rager to end the summer. And why wouldn't you do this? There's no reason to not drink until you shit yourself on the last weekend of the summer. Now, although I've only been down there a handful of times this summer, which I apologize for, I totally plan on being there tomorrow. My question to you people is simple. What are the odds of someone dying at this party tomorrow? Like death by trampling, alcohol poisoning or falling down the stairs does not seem to be out of the realm of possibility. I'm saying it's going off at 5-1 odds that someone will die. And then I'm saying it's going off at 3-1 odds that someone in my house pulls off a three way with two chicks they've never met before. Should be an awesome time. I expect to not remember anything. Does anyone want to wager with me on this? Feel free to tweet or email me.

Twitter: @thtalkofthetown
Email: hammer@talkofthetown.me

No comments:

Post a Comment