Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thanks Bro, I Forgot You Were A Personal Trainer

I have to say that I actually depsise the gym that I go to. I wouldn't go there but it's just way too convenient to not go to it considering it's literally a two minute drive from my house. But the clowns that I see there on a nightly basis are unreal. And not to mention, everyone is apparently a personal trainer.

"See bro what I do for my chest is I do fly's but not to get big just to stretch and then I get big afterwards. You gotta start doing that you have no idea how awesome it feels." Really? You're an out of shape 35 year old who still doesn't have a job and takes trips to the Jersey Shore four times a week. In what realm should I even consider listening to you?

"As you get older bro you lose strength and agility so you gotta do things that don't make you strong or athletic." I'm 23 years old dickhead, my strength is fine and I'm pretty sure I don't do anything that requires me to be agile since I sit in front of a computer and write blogs all fucking day. Take your Ed Hardy pajama shorts and get the fuck out of my face.

Yes, men wear Ed Hardy pajama shorts to the gym as well as jeans, construction boots, hats and other things that shouldn't ever be thought of as gym attire. Also, flexing in the mirror and throwing different parts of your shit on three different things at once so that it's available while you're doing a set on the other side of the gym are just ridiculous. Use one fucking thing at a time and stop acting like you're the only person in there. And no, I'm not taking nutritional advice from you, you're a construction worker not a world class athlete. Going to my gym is just a straight up comedy show in all facets. I'm sure I will have plenty more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more with this post as you know because I am also a member of said gym for the same reason: convenience. One time a guy came in with caprie jeans. I almost lost it

    ReplyDelete