Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ranking The Cheerleaders Of College Football's Top 25: 15-11

 
It is day number three of ranking the cheerleaders of college football's top 25. It's actually getting harder and harder to do this as I keep second guessing myself on my rankings the more I look at the pictures. But you know what? Who cares? With this many hot girls it's all about your own personal taste.

15) Ohio State
Football Poll: 18
Cheerleader Poll: 15 

 
I honestly think what I love the most about the Ohio State cheerleaders is that they all look like such innocent good girls. But they're sexy looking innocent good girls. They have the turtle neck on at all times making you try to cop a look up their skirt. And their faces are all gorgeous. They also go to Ohio State so not only are they smart, but they know how to party. 

14) Boise State
Football Poll: 24
Cheerleader Poll: 14 

 
Just like their football team snuck up on the entire country a few years back before they became the power that they are now, the Boise State cheerleaders snuck up on me. I thought girls from Idaho would probably rank last on this list but I am happy to say that I was completely wrong. They're hot and they give off the vibe that they're all freaks. What else could you possibly want out of a cheerleading team?

13) TCU
Football Poll: 20
Cheerleader Poll: 13 

I'm not even gonna attempt to sugar coat this one, I love the TCU cheerleading squad. Even the girls on this team who are just mediocre looking have this sex appeal about them that can drive a guy crazy. Add in that southern bell accent and I need to call a doctor for my erection lasting way longer than four hours. All I want to do is party with them one time before I die. 

12) Nebraska
Football Poll: 17
Cheerleader Poll: 12 

 
If you have a thing for blondes than you're gonna fall in love with the Nebraska cheerleaders. Top to bottom they have some of the best bodies in this entire poll. Why they're rated so low is because a lot of them are what we would call "paper bag girls". But it doesn't matter when the lights are off. With their bodies you'd feel like you're banging a top of the line super model. 

11) Michigan State
Football Poll: 13
Cheerleader Poll: 11 

 
Rounding out this list are the Michigan State cheerleaders. When you have girls that make Minnie Mouse ears and lime green nerd glasses look sexy your team is definitely doing something right. If I was rating this on actual cheerleading skill they would be last with that little mishap from the basketball game last year where that poor girl almost died, but this is solely based on looks so we're good. The Big Ten might suck at football, but they definitely make up for it with their smoking hot cheerleaders. 




No comments:

Post a Comment