Saturday, August 25, 2012

Drunk Story Saturday's: I Almost Had An Orgy

Drunk Story from Frank (Monroe): 
"I was out one night with this chick that I used to mess around with in college. We're still cool and we still mess around a little bit so we hang out every couple of weeks. One night we go to this bar after we had already been out for most of the night. At the bar there's a swedish guy, a hot Indian woman and this other guy. We're the only people in the bar so we're talking and partying with these people. At the end of the night I go to leave and I go to kiss the Indian chick goodbye on the cheek and she moves with me to kiss me on the lips. I stop, she grabs me and starts kissing me, so now I'm like okay sweet. Like I was there with the chick from college but we didn't really care what was going on. We go outside and the Indian chick is still making out with me, the girl I came with is making out with the Swedish guy and the other guy is making out with some other chick. Then the girl I came with started making out with the Indian chick. The Indian chick looks around and told everyone to go back to her apartment. Now I'm thinking this is awesome, I don't know what's about to happen but it's awesome. On the way there though the swedish guy was super creepy and he started just creeping everyone out. When we got back everyone but me was so creeped out by this guy that nobody wanted to do anything. And so my night ended on the short end of an orgy." 

That could have been so much more epic than it already is, but it's still a great story. You should've at least tried for the three way though I definitely think you could've pulled it off. Although from the sounds of the swedish guy he probably would've killed all of you back inside the apartment and that would've been it.

No comments:

Post a Comment