Friday, August 24, 2012

You, Me And Everybody Who Reads This Website Now Have As Many Tour de France Titles As Lance Armstrong

http://espn.go.com/olympics/cycling/story/_/id/8298135/usada-ban-lance-armstrong-life-seven-tour-de-france-titles-risk-charges-used-performance-enhancing-drugs-cycling-career \

Do I actually give two shits about Lance Armstong taking steroids and the Tour de France? No, I couldn't care less. But the fact that he's about to be banned for life without even putting up a fight just proves that he definitely did it. When you don't even argue the accusations against you it's basically you telling everyone, "You got me, I did it, I'm guilty." What a fucking douche this guy is, just because he had cancer doesn't make him any less of a douche. At least Clemens tried to fight his battle. Lance is just straight up admitting he did it. Fuck him, now you and me have just as many titles as he does. The big number zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment