Friday, August 31, 2012

Ranking The Cheerleaders Of College Football's Top 25: The Top 5

 
We have finally arrived at the top 5 of our rankings of the cheerleaders of college football's top 25. All I have to say is that it was literally a toss up between these 5 because I love every single one of them. The only chant I have for this one is give me a B for boner. 

5) Oklahoma
Football Poll: 4
Cheerleader Poll: 5 

 
God do I love me some thick southwest blonde chicks. That's what the Oklahoma squad brings to the table. Thick, blonde and beautiful. My face would make a great seat for every single one of your asses. I guarantee it. 

4) Wisconsin
Football Poll: 12
Cheerleader Poll: 4 

Well we know they like to party and I'm sure they like to fuck too. The Wisconsin girls have a place near and dear to my heart for their top of the line hotness. Best part about them is they all have the sexiest set of fucking legs in the league. Those legs would look even better pinned behind their ears. 

3) USC
Football Poll: 1
Cheerleader Poll: 3 

What's not to love about the USC cheerleaders? They're all hotties from southern California. The biggest appeal they have though are the old school uniforms. They look ten times hotter wearing that uniform and my dream is to one day see that uniform crawled up in a ball next to my bed. 

2) West Virginia
Football Poll: 11
Cheerleader Poll: 2 

 
I'll be totally honest, the first thing I think of when I think of West Virginia is toothless hillbillies. It's definitely not absolutely ridiculous cheerleaders who I would eat the corn out of their shit just to say I tasted their assholes. I don't even have any more words after that. I just need to make a visit out there and try my own luck. 

1) Michigan
Football Poll: 8
Cheerleader Poll: 1


I'm not gonna pat myself on the back here but I think I did a pretty stellar fucking job picking this top five and the headline of our poll are the girls of Michigan. These girls are just so sexy. They all have unbelievable bodies with beautiful faces. I don't even want to fuck these girls I want to straight up make love to them. What happens with their football team doesn't even matter ever again, their cheerleaders are the hottest in the league and I will take that to the bank. 

Let me know how I did with the rankings. Email hammer@talkofthetown.me or get at me on twitter @thtalkofthetown. Football season is in full swing and it feels beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment