Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

 
Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today...

Yup, this asshole sucks today because since he had to win the fucking game against the Steelers on Sunday I owe all my twitter followers free fucking t-shirts. The guy couldn't throw all year and then when I have t-shirts riding on the game he actually throws the football a little bit. What a dickhead. I also lost the bet that Mikey T would get to write a blog if Tebow won this weekend. He did and Mike got his blog posted. Have I changed my mind on Tebow? Absolutely not. It's not a miracle to throw the ball to wide open receivers, and it's not his doing that his wide receiver bitched Ike Taylor with a stiff arm in overtime. He's still the worst passer in the NFL. Can he win you some football games, yeah. Can he win you a Super Bowl, I'm still saying no. And that's what it's all about. It's about winning Super Bowls, not just winning some games. When he wins his fans over analyze everything, when he loses he's still a winner, so "haters" or "realists" like myself will never win with the Tebow wagon fans. I will take it to the bank that New England spanks him this weekend. But that makes me a hater. Patriots over Broncos on Saturday night 42-10. And this is my last Tebow post for the week. I'm done talking about this guy. When he loses this weekend, I will post my final one of the year also. And here is a picture for all you assholes tweeting me and emailing me...


No comments:

Post a Comment