Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Lost A Bet Because Of Tebow, So Mikey T Got To Write A Blog...

How about Mr. Tim Tebow Sunday! That boy is a beast! All week all I heard was all this bullshit about how they have no chance against the Steelers, Tebow can't throw the ball and how bad he sucks! So, Steve the Hammer, HOW BAD DOES TIM TEBOW SUCK THIS WEEK?! I cant wait to hear this shit! Timmy T looked hella good throwing that ball all day Sunday and he proved it on the first play in overtime! I bet Steve if Denver won this past week I would get to write a blog about Tebow. BOY DOES THIS FEEL GOOD!  I’ve had to listen to this bullshit about how bad Tebow sucks for weeks! Now it's my turn! Now Steve is a typical Staten Island guinea, if he loses, " I told you so", if he wins, " ahhhh, well he got lucky today or the defense won them the game", hah! Stevie boy, face REALITY, the guy is awesome and little by little people are hopping on the bandwagon, and you will too!

Now I have liked Tim Tebow since I heard he was being recruited to Florida. I happen to be a huge gator fan and have liked this guy way before the whole Tebow era! He’s a legend in Florida! To be quite honest he is the best college athlete ever to live in any collegiate sport! I guess that's why I really don’t understand why everyone hates on this guy. He's a Winner!  The man knows how to win! Does it always look pretty, no! But he’s been doing it since high school when he was one of the top recruits in college football. He's won two national championships with the gators, he's won a Heisman (almost two) and this year he is 8-4 with a playoff win.  I guess it is all because he SUCKS! I have never seen someone suck as bad as him in all aspects of life but yet be so accomplished...it's bazaar! I mean I get it the guys a little over board with his religious views and the whole celibacy thing but what does that have to do with football? I mean when I argue with my ignorant friends all they can say is, “ The guys a fag.  How can you go to a top college, have women throwing themselves at you, be a NFL quarterback and not have sex…all he does is put on some religious front by praying on the field…the guys a complete homo!”  Okay, so he's a religious prude.  I can care less how much pussy this guy has seen in his life.  Granted if that was me I probably would have some kind of STD by now, but this guys is a class act. The guy is one of the most selfless people I have ever seen.  I mean nothing is EVER about him, it's always about his team or his family. He has his balls broken every day by every sports analyst in the industry and yet he still stays humble and wins! The more you say he can't, he says he can, and that is my kind of guy, that’s the guy I want leading my team! Numbers never lie and he has way more W’s in his column then L’s. It doesn’t matter if he throws for 2-8 or 14-18, he brings a spark to the team that is irreplaceable! HE’S BABY JESUS!!!!! So jump on the te-wagon and embrace greatness! Nothing would make me happier this weekend then going into Foxboro and putting a spankin on Brady and those fucking Patriots! WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE TO SAY THEN STEVIE BOY!?  LETS GOOO TEBOW!!!!!

SHAKE AND BAKE BABY…MAKE IT SQUIRT!
Mikey T


I'll explain my thoughts on Why Tim Tebow Sucks Today coming up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment