Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Way Guys Interpret Texts From Girls

 
We haven't tackled this issue yet, so thanks Hepp for the suggestion. We're gonna talk about how guys interpret texts from girls, because most of you think that guy you're talking to just wants to be friends and he thinks you wanna bang him. What you're saying and what he's interpreting are two different things. So here we go. 

Her Text: What are you doing tonight?
His Interpretation: I want to hang out with you

Her Text: I'm so bored
His Interpretation: Come over and have sex

Her Text: I'm going out with the girls tonight.
His Interpretation: I'm going out, getting sloppy drunk and hooking up with a complete stranger who you don't know and never will find out about. 

Her Text: I'm so pissed right now
His Interpretation: I'm over exaggerating 

Her Text: I miss you
His Interpretation: I hung out with this other guy last night and didn't tell you about it.

Her Text: I don't wanna see you right now
His Interpretation: Come over in ten minutes

Her Text: My friend is such a bitch
His Interpretation: I'll be talking to my friend again in five minutes

Her Text: Should I wear that new dress I bought
His Interpretation: I'm gonna wear what I want regardless of what you say but just make a decision anyway.

Her Text: I have a surprise for you later
His Interpretation: I'm gonna blow you for the first time in three months

Her Text: Can we just stay in tonight?
His Interpretation: I have my period 

Her Text: I'm gonna go to dinner with my parents
His Interpretation: I figured this is a good time to tell my parents that you knocked me up

Her Text: You have to meet this kid
His Interpretation: You have to meet the kid who wants to fuck me

Her Text: Whatever
His Interpretation: I'm pissed at you

Her Text: I like you
His Interpretation: I like you right now but when that guy on steroids comes around I don't like you much anymore. 

Her Text: Dress nice tonight
His Interpretation: I'm showing you off to people so don't fucking embarrass me

Her Text: Where are you?
His interpretation: I'm ready to get railed

Her Text: Let's fuck later
His Interpretation: I wanna give you my STD

Her Text: What time's the game?
His Interpretation: I know nothing about sports and don't wanna bother you while the game is actually on.

No comments:

Post a Comment