Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: Left Out Of The Tournament Edition


 
Quite honestly, this is an edition that makes me want to rip my hair out. They had to be left out of the tournament because as you know with the college basketball tournament the 68 best teams don't actually make it. There's always the automatic qualifiers and there are always snubs. This year these were the two biggest snubs of the hot girl bracket just because it's a what have you done for me down the stretch type of tournament and they just haven't done enough of late to get into the tourney. Now, as for who I would rather sit on my face that is a whole different ball game. Angelina Jolie is the freak of all freaks. She just looks like she would be insane in bed. Jennifer Anniston on the other hand is the cute bring home to mom type who you would love to have smother you with her ass cheeks. It's a tough decision and I have been bouncing back and forth as I'm writing this but I would probably rather go with Anniston just because her ass and vagina would probably smell and be way cleaner because she hasn't had Brad Pitt tearing that shit up for the last however many years. However, I would still let her sit right on my nose with her ass. Regardless, for the sake of this argument I am going with Anniston, even though there is not a wrong choice in this argument at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment