Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: The Girlfriends Of Boy Meets World

 

VS

 
Not gonna lie, not a very intriguing match up here as I would think that Topanga and Angela from Boy Meets World would be hotter, but now that I'm older and apparently have better eyesight I'm not all that impressed with either of them. Regardless, let's look at the match up because in reality, who doesn't like getting their face sat on? Angela, Sean's girlfriend up top vs Topanga, Cory's girlfriend on the bottom. Although when things first started out Topanga was like the moon goddess of that show. However, once she got older she started to hit that big weight gain. Angela on the other hand kind of burst onto the scene with Sean and never ate her way into needing a treadmill. Topanga's weight gain did hurt her, and that's why I'm going with Angela. At least I know what I'm gonna get while she's sitting on my face, and Sean was not up in that nearly as long as Cory was up in Topanga, so it might still be somewhat decent looking. Score one for Angela in this round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment