Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Have Began To Take A Liking To The Colored Jeans...

 
So it's clearly springtime and with springtime brings females who need to be wearing bright ass colors at all times. There is one article of clothing that I have been noticing a lot more of ever since the spring has come around. The article of clothing I speak of is the colored jeans.

What makes the colored jeans better than your regular run of the mill blue jean? Well for one I have noticed that the colored jeans are making asses everywhere look better. I don't know the exact reasoning for this but it almost looks like they're material is specifically geared toward making a woman's ass look that much tighter. 

Next, it makes the mitt stand out more. What is the mitt? The mitt on a woman is from her belly button to the upper thigh right below her vagina and from the back right below her ass. That is what we would call the mitt. Whenever a guy says that a woman has a great mitt, that's what he means. And the mitt is enhanced even more with the colored jeans. 

Basically, I am a big advocate of the colored jeans and I think that you should be too. It's only fitting. It's springtime and the run of the mill blue jean just won't do anymore. It's about that time for some change. When in doubt, go with the colored jean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment