Monday, April 30, 2012

Asshole(s) Of The Day

 

Can I ask what the fuck the reasoning would be to just decide to get a tan in the middle of the street? There wasn't a nice patch of grass you could lay on or something along those lines?  I mean anything other than the middle of the street would have most likely sufficed. But what happens when you tan in the middle of the street and fall asleep? Well, funny you should ask that because what happens is a car comes and runs you the fuck over. Then you and your friend get rushed to the hospital because well you got ran over and usually something gets fucked up when you get run over. On a scale of 1 to 10 my sympathy for you is zero. I'll make the t-shirts a couple of sized bigger so they can fit over your body casts. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment