Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sit On My Face Sunday's: The Girls Of Love Don't Cost A Thing

Nicole Galicia

Christina Milian

Melissa Schuman
This week we have a titanic battle sticking with the theme of three's. It's the three bitches from Love Don't Cost A Thing. Nicole Galicia up top, Christina Milian in the middle, and Melissa Schuman on the bottom. In this battle of hotness here all three have their pros and cons. I know Galicia was in Maxim and has a slamming body, but I don't think I could let her sit on my face. If you see her in Maxim she's pretty bony and her ass would just hurt because if would be all bones. Therefore, she's out. Now it comes down to Milian and Schuman. I love Melissa Schuman, probably more than any man should love a C list celebrity who's been in a hand full of films. But she's got a great rack, a great overall body and a pretty face. Milian on the other hand is just all around smoking hot and is an icon of many. Push comes to shove here, I'm picking Schuman. No, not because she's white. I would love to feed it to any of these three bitches. But in this match up, I'm taking the blond bombshell to sit all over my face like it's a toilet seat. Score one for Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment